Slieve Bloom Walking Club organise regular guided walks throughout the year. Upcoming walks are displayed midweek prior to the weekend.
- Walks are open to members and non-members. Why not join our club and enjoy walks every Sunday throughout the year.
- Registration takes place prior to the start of each walk. The fee is €5 per per walk (accompanied children are free) or annual membership €20 (single) or €30 (family).
- Dogs are not allowed.
- Walkers participate at their own risk.
- Strong waterproof footwear and protective outdoor clothing is advisable. During the summer months, it is also recommended that walkers wear long sleeves and pants and carry insect repellent.
- Grade A and B walks are for walkers who walk on a regular basis and have a reasonable level of fitness, are properly equipped and have sufficient food and drink to sustain themselves.
- A and B walks are in remote wilderness areas of the Slieve Blooms only accessible on foot and rarely frequented by hill walkers.